1 May 2011

The Royal Wedding - Us and Them

So it's said that everyone loves a wedding, especially when it's a Royal Wedding. I've only just been able to pull myself away from all the newspapers and news coverage of William and Catherine's wedding on Friday. Sadly for the actual event I was at work, but we made the most of it with bunting, flags and Pimms...


But we did manage to sneak a few glimpses of what was going on sigh in awe of Catherine Middleton's breathtaking dress by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen:


This dress is so beautiful and I honestly think it will be timeless, it's a very close second in my all time favourites of Royal wedding dresses.  But nothing can beat Princess Margaret's:


We also managed to get a cheeky print screen of the couples kiss on the balcony!


Then this is where it all gets a little weird, to celebrate the Royal Wedding me and some friends decided to gather at my flat for scones, fizz and highlights of the wedding; dresses as the Royal Family....


Weird! Were you all watching? I'll give you my favourite outfits later today, right now I'm off to buy some more newspapers and look at more photos of the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment