2 May 2013

Hairdo A Day - Done

I've been a big quiet on the hair front but here's what I've been doing:
Day 16 - the photo isn't so clear but it's a headscarf tied like a turban and I loved it.
Day 17 - the tiny plait, now plaits are the one thing I always forget to do. I've had short hair for years and it wasn't until very recently that I remembered how pretty they can be. So here's a little plait that's pinned back.
Day 18 - the day I didn't know what to do and pulled a weird face, also known as the pink ribbon.
Day 19 - flower power part one. What with the sun shining away I figured it was time to go overboard with some flowers.
Day 20 - flower power part two. Now this is a rare occurrence, the fringe is away! A tidy little French plait to get my over grown fringe out of my eyes, decorated with little paper flowers that I found under my bed from my crafting days.
Day 21 - I'm not sure what to call this, I have had Princess Leia and a chick from Sailor Moon (I have no idea what that is either) but I prefer to think of it as 90s Gwen Stefani inspired look.
And with three weeks of hair under my belt I'm done, well, until I discover something fun to do.





2 comments:

  1. They're all lovely hair do-s on suit you so well! I particularly love day 17 and day 20. I really need to start doing more with my hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! You should! It's so easy once you start.

      Delete