1 February 2012

Textile-tastic

In amongst all the talk of January blues, I've been busying myself with a little project for a very talented friend of mine. DanYELL is a Glasgow based surface pattern designer (get yourself to her shop here) and I was lucky enough to take some promotional photographs for her. Here's a sneak peak of her getting our lovely model Louise (who was also the make up artist that day) ready:


And the finished shot:


There are more to come but this is my favourite by far! 

Catch DanYELL at Gin in teacups (vintage/fashion/craft market) this Sunday at Chambre 69 (tunnel between urban outfitters and subway), Glasgow and maybe go wild and buy a scarf or card.

2 comments:

  1. I love the shot, it is so fun & whimsical. I have been looking for new head scarves for a while so I may just have to pop by. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should come along, I'll be there handing out my business card to anyone that looks at Danielle's stall xx

      Delete