29 January 2011

Heatbreak Hotel

This week I was introduced to a slice of heaven, Heartbreaker Fashion. It is a vintage inspired website which is just full of clothes that just need to be in my wardrobe! Here are my favourites:
Anita Dress is perfect, just perfect.

Vanessa Dress is also pretty lush but I would need a bright belt round the waist.

But this is my absolute favourite:

Paradise Dress Katrina Everything from the one shoulder down to the knee length skirt is just awesome, so girly and pretty.
Now I need to start saving my pennies so that I can afford to get lots of dresses like this!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the above!! might be saving for some of these myself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is incredible and would really suit you, buy it.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete