Then you'll love this competition! The lovelies over at We Are Disposable have teamed up with Lomography to run a competition, they want to see everyone's photographs of famous landmarks.
If you haven't heard of We Are Disposable, then where have you been? They are a collective of super analogue photographers, who last year did a collaboration with YEAH Magazine to create a book. I have it on good authority that the book is stunning, and if the cover below is anything to go by it's going to be an analogue extravaganza! I'm sure you can tell how excited I am to get my hands on a copy and you could win a copy just by entering their competition.
Here are the important things you need to know if you want to enter:
• The top 10 photos will get their mitts on a copy of the We Are Disposable Yeah! book.
• Enter any analogue photo, so long as it's not digitally enhanced.
• You can't enter more than ten photos!
• Your entry must be at least 768px in either width or height.
• Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location)
To read more and enter the competition just click this cheeky little link.