3 April 2011

Hula Hula

If you follow me on twitter you may well have heard me banging on about my Hawaiian party, well not so much of a party, just an excuse to listen to Manu Chao and wear flowered dresses. So there were grass skirts:




Milky Joe!





Flower and sunglasses:





And even a beach!





All in all, I would highly recommend a Hawaii themed party to anyone feeling a little down, it's cheered me right up and snapped me out of my bad mood.

Does anyone else love a themed party?

1 comment:

  1. Aw wow, looks mega fun :) Milky Joe is fab. I've never thought of a Hawaiian themed party, we've tried the more typical ones such as burlesque, and one of my friends has suggested a Big Fat Gypsy theme for Halloween this year, but I think I may just have to steal your idea for summer time.

    ReplyDelete